UK Regulatory Disclosure
Full-service, in-house conversion and filing. Dedicated professionals, fast turnaround and accurate formatting. Fulfill your UK regulatory disclosure and investor outreach in one seamless solution.
As an approved Regulatory Information Service (RIS) by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), primary-and secondary-listed companies traded on the London Stock Exchange or Plus Market can easily meet their disclosure requirements with our UK Regulatory Disclosure service. And with Business Wire's global network, it's easy to add media distribution to virtually any country or region.
UK Regulatory Disclosure reaches financial media, databases and newsrooms, including Secondary Information Providers (SIPS): Acquire Media, Bloomberg, Digital Look, Dow Jones, Factiva, InfoDesk, Morningstar plc, Perfect Information, Thomson Reuters, UK Wire/Financial Express Prestel and Yahoo! Finance.
- Place your order safely and securely in five simple steps via Business Wire Connect, our user-friendly and password-encrypted online submission system, providing you with full control over your document prior to submission.
- You can contact our newsroom for support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — free of charge. (Filings hours are between 07:00 - 18:30 UK time, Monday to Friday)
- Experienced newsroom staff will expertly manage and convert your documents.
- Emergency fax facility.
- Easy and efficient copy approval service.
- Ability to embargo copy.
- Posting to BusinessWire.com — the leading news portal for full-text breaking news, press releases, multimedia and regulatory filings, accessed by thousands of reporters, analysts, investors and consumers.
- Reach thousands of Business Wire's PressPass members worldwide — a proprietary database of thousands of journalists registered to receive industry news, company announcements and financial results.