HARTFORD, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--API Healthcare, the nation’s leader in healthcare-specific workforce management technology, today announced the addition of Talent Management to its portfolio of integrated solutions for hospitals and health systems. The new API Healthcare Talent Management Solution has been met with enthusiasm as numerous healthcare organizations have already adopted it to help improve employee engagement while addressing the industry challenges of healthcare reform and an aging workforce.
“These types of critical situations are prompting healthcare organizations to seek solutions that will help effectively and efficiently recruit, manage and engage talent.”
“Never before has the healthcare landscape been faced with so many significant changes converging at once, which is creating challenges among the healthcare workforce. The industry is facing major issues with employee retention as demonstrated by the fact that 75 percent of new hires are being brought on to replace employees who left healthcare organizations,” said J.P. Fingado, president and chief executive officer of API Healthcare. “These types of critical situations are prompting healthcare organizations to seek solutions that will help effectively and efficiently recruit, manage and engage talent.”
Singing River Health System is one of API Healthcare’s many clients to adopt the Talent Management Solution. “Our years of previous success with API Healthcare workforce solutions prompted us to look to them for additional help with our needs for talent management,” said Carla Pierce, human resources manager. “We found the API Healthcare Talent Management Solution to be the best on the market to integrate our disparate systems onto a single platform. We look forward to utilizing the fully integrated system and its powerful functionality to eliminate redundancy while simplifying the user experience and data collection. We will ultimately optimize our workforce’s ability to meet the challenges caused by healthcare’s dramatic evolution.”
API Healthcare’s Talent Management includes seven different solutions that can be deployed individually or seamlessly integrated. These solutions include:
- API Healthcare Talent Acquisition — utilizes a strategic approach in placing and advancing the best internal and external candidates for job vacancies and promotions.
- API Healthcare Workforce Planning — integrates historical data with dynamic business requirements to ensure a clear picture of the current workforce and where it needs to be in the future.
- API Healthcare Performance Management — ties initiatives to employee goals and monitors progress throughout your organization.
- API Healthcare Compensation Management — ensures timely distribution of compensation adjustments and other rewards to help motivate and retain employees.
- API Healthcare Learning Management — optimizes the speed, power and agility needed to develop and retain quality healthcare employees.
- API Healthcare Competency Management — aligns and develops employees’ fullest potential to improve employee satisfaction, reduce risk and ensure safe, effective and knowledgeable patient care.
- API Healthcare Succession Management — identifies, prepares and aligns internal top talent for your next-generation leadership — setting the stage for long-term success.
To mark the launch of the API Healthcare Talent Management Solution, the Company is releasing Grounds for Discussion, a new series of 20-minute webinars. Join API Healthcare for its first Grounds for Discussion: Talent Acquisition webinar on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 1 p.m. EDT that addresses recruitment and retention issues. Registration is now available.
About API Healthcare
API Healthcare (www.apihealthcare.com) is the largest healthcare-specific vendor focused on workforce management solutions for the healthcare industry. Driven by the mission to elevate quality and performance across the healthcare community through innovative workforce solutions and services, API Healthcare has been dedicated to the healthcare industry for more than 30 years. The company’s staffing and scheduling, patient classification, human resources, talent management, payroll, time and attendance, business analytics, and staffing agency solutions are used by more than 1,600 hospitals and staffing agencies. Founded in 1982, API Healthcare has been rated by KLAS in the Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards Report (www.KLASresearch.com) as the top time and attendance provider system for the last 11 years (2002-2012) and the top staffing and scheduling solution in 2012.