NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Knoa® Software, the leading provider of user experience and performance management software, today announced significant corporate performance milestones in 2012, fueled by increased industry demand for user experience management solutions, and marked by accelerated growth of its customer base and continued rapid expansion into global markets.
“To say that 2012 was an exciting year for Knoa would be an understatement”
“To say that 2012 was an exciting year for Knoa would be an understatement,” said Thad Eidman, Chief Executive Officer, Knoa Software. “Knoa has become the de facto standard for end-user experience and performance management in the United States, and our success with the Fortune 100 has fueled global expansion with many new licensees in Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. We are truly breaking new ground in terms of the rapid recognition of value to both IT and business decision-makers who are trying to maximize the value of their infrastructure investments.”
2012 Adoption and Growth
Knoa leadership in user experience management continues to grow on a global basis. In the last 12 months, Knoa doubled revenue in important global markets such as EMEA and Russia. In addition, the company announced a series of successes in key markets including pharmaceutical, wholesale, telecommunications, commercial banking and additional markets. Knoa’s market leadership remains unchallenged - another major Fortune 50 company became a licensee of Knoa Software in Q4 of 2012. Over 20 percent of the Fortune 50 and hundreds of global companies license Knoa EPM software and solutions to optimize business performance and deliver strong return on investment.
In December 2012, Knoa announced it has raised a $7.5 million growth round from existing investors Ascent Ventures and FA Tech, and new investors Gefinor Ventures, Advantage Capital Partners and Rand Capital. This latest round of investment will help broaden the global reach of Knoa's solutions.
Expanded Executive Team
In order to accelerate and support Knoa’s growing market momentum, the company announced the addition of four executives to its management team: Kent Jarvi, Chief Financial Officer; Michael Zuckerman, Chief Marketing Officer and Vice President; Tim Murphy, Vice President of Software Development; and Minnie Punj-Introne, Vice President, Services.
Knoa maintained a rapid pace of innovation and vision in 2012. In a market increasingly driven toward reducing the overall cost of IT service desk operations and training while providing executive-level insight into application usage, Knoa embarked on a journey to provide the extensive capabilities that enterprises require today. The result has been a significant broadening and improvement of Knoa’s product and technology portfolio, including:
- Knoa Experience and Performance Manager (EPM) version 7.0 – This new version of Knoa EPM supports SAP® enterprise software, including the SAP NetWeaver® Portal, the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application and SAP BusinessObjects™ solutions, and enables customers to drive adoption and effective use while lowering the cost of IT services. The solution is resold by SAP as the SAP User Experience Management (SAP UEM) application by Knoa.
- Knoa Experience and Performance Manager (EPM) 7.0 for Oracle® Siebel® CRM – This latest platform offers Oracle Siebel CRM users detailed reports and metrics that help identify, prioritize and take action on end-user experience and performance issues impacting adoption and effectiveness. With Knoa EPM 7.0 for Oracle Siebel CRM, there is immediate data available to the support teams on potential errors, both system and user, that can be leveraged to assist in resolving issues.
Industry analysts credited Knoa in 2012 as a technology visionary with great promise for continued success and innovation, underscoring Knoa’s leadership position in the end-user experience and performance management market:
- Labeled by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) as "one of the true innovators" in User Experience Management (UEM) with a core focus on end-user productivity as it relates to business goals in the report "User Experience Management and Business Impact – A Cornerstone for IT Transformation.”
- Recognized by independent research firm Ovum in the "Contact Center Analytics Vendors in North America: Three to Watch” report. The research highlighted Knoa as a vendor with an innovative approach to uncovering flaws in business processes that underlie enterprise contact center applications, in order to isolate and better solve problems.
- Recognized by IdealNet, Inc. as a visionary and “Best in Class Product” for enterprise-class user experience management in the “Enterprise User Experience Management for Life Sciences” report.
About Knoa Software
Knoa® Software delivers on-premise and cloud-based solutions that monitor, measure and manage how end-users are utilizing enterprise applications to optimize end-user experience, enhance user performance, and deliver return on investment. Uniquely, Knoa Automation provides complete and deep insight into all activities, by user, for each application monitored. Twenty percent of the Fortune 50 and hundreds of Global 5000 companies have already licensed Knoa software to power their user experience and optimize their performance. For more information, visit www.knoa.com. You can also follow us on Twitter: @knoasoftware.
Visit our Video page for instant access to our content on YouTube: http://www.knoa.com/main/dc_video_library.jsp
SAP, SAP NetWeaver and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.
Business Objects, BusinessObjects and the Business Objects logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Objects in the United States and/or other countries. Business Objects is an SAP company.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.