MADISON, Wis.--()--Join scientists, artists and other global experts as they share their insights on creativity and consciousness during the two-day 12th Annual International Bioethics Forum held April 25-26, 2013 in Madison, Wisconsin.
|The 12th Annual International Bioethics Forum, a yearly event dedicated to sharing scientific information and exploring its social and ethical implications|
|Creative Insight: Further Studies in Human Consciousness|
|April 25-26, 2013|
|BioPharmaceutical Technology Center, Promega Corporation|
|5445 East Cheryl Parkway, Fitchburg, WI 53711|
- Lynda Barry: Cartoonist, artist, author and speaker (Rock County, WI)
- Erik Davis: Cultural critic, freelance journalist and lecturer (Redwood City, CA)
- James Fadiman, Ph.D.: Adjunct full professor, Institute of Transpersonal Psychology (Palo Alto, CA)
- Scott Barry Kaufman, Ph.D.: Adjunct assistant professor of psychology, New York University (New York, NY)
- David Krakauer, Ph.D.: Director, Wisconsin Institute for Discovery (Madison, WI)
- Alfonso Montuori, Ph.D.: Professor and department chair, California Institute of Integral Studies (San Francisco, CA)
- Matthieu Ricard: Monk, Shechen Tennyi Dargyeling Monastery (near Kathmandu, Nepal)
The 12th Annual International Bioethics Forum is open to the general public but limited to 350 participants. Registration to open in early February. For more information or to register, please visit: http://www.btci.org/bioethics/.
The BioPharmaceutical Technology Center Institute (BTCI) is a not-for-profit organization operated exclusively for educational, scientific and cultural purposes. Learn more about its K-12 programs, scientific course offerings, and annual educational forums and symposiums at http://www.btci.org/.